Who may enter the competition:
- The competition is open to only F&I Managers that are registered on the Signio system and who qualify for the competition (“Qualifying F&I”).
Qualifying F&I is a F&I Manager who is employed at a dealership registered on Signio and where at least 1 transaction was concluded on Signio on average per month, for the previous 12-month period (1 March – 28 February).
Concluded transactions are deemed to be:
- Transactions that reflect a PAID status at one of the finance banks.
- Transactions that reflect a VAP Signed status. This includes a deal where only a VAP was sold or where a cash transaction was loaded on Signio and the FAIS document completed.
- Previous 12-month period is the period preceding the current competition period.
- The competition period is from 1 April to 31 March the following year.
- All F&I Managers can register for the competition, irrespective of the number of transactions concluded on Signio, but only qualifying F&I Managers as per point 2 above will be eligible to win any prizes.
- Should a F&I Manager register after 30 June of the current competition period, the F&I Manager will be excluded from the annual competition. The F&I Manager will still be able to take part in the remaining quarterly competitions.
- It is the responsibility of the F&I Manager to ensure they are registered for the competition, by accepting the competition rules in their My Profile on Signio.
- Lightstone does not accept any responsibility for F&I Managers not registered for the competition.
- It is the responsibility of the F&I Manager to ensure that their contact details, including email addresses and cellphone number are updated on the Signio database and to add our email communication (...@Lightstone) to their Safe Senders List, Address Book or Contact List.
- Lightstone does not accept any responsibility if a F&I Manager does not receive communication regarding the competition, due to incorrect contact details on the Signio database or not adding communication from Lightstone to their Safe Senders List, Address Book or Contact List.
- Should the F&I Manager be registered under multiple dealers on the Signio system, the F&I Manager will be registered for the competition under the dealer with the highest sales volume.
- It is the responsibility of the F&I Manager to ensure they are registered under the correct dealership on the Signio database.
- Lightstone does not accept responsibility if the F&I Manager is registered under the incorrect dealership on the Signio database.
By accepting the Competition Rules, the F&I Manager agrees and acknowledges that the Owner and / or Dealer Principal has approved participation of the F&I Manager in the competition and that the Owner and / or Dealer Principal is aware of the requirements and structure of the competition and that the F&I Manager may be rewarded for certain achievements.
- Lightstone does not accept any responsibility if the F&I Manager does not obtain the necessary approval from the Owner and / or Dealer Principal to participate in the competition.
- By entering this competition, the F&I Manager agrees and accepts these terms, conditions and rules as set out in the Competition Rules.
- The qualifying F&I Manager needs to accept the Competition Rules by means of the registration process available in their My Profile on Signio.
- Should the F&I Manager not register or if the Competition Rules are not accepted the F&I Manager will be excluded from the competition.
Period of the competition (Active period):
The competition will run from 1 April – 31 March:
- Quarter 1: 1 April – 30 June
- Quarter 2: 1 July – 30 September
- Quarter 3: 1 October – 31 December
- Quarter 4: 1 January – 31 March
- Annual: 1 April – 31 March
- Quarterly winners will be announced in the first week of each new quarter.
- Annual winners to be announced at the start of the new annual period (following the current annual period)
- Dealers will be segmented according to their transaction volume of concluded deals on Signio for the 12 months preceding the start of the current 12-month cycle of the competition, which started on 1 April. Example given: if the current cycle is from 1 April 2021, the classification is based on the preceding 12 months from 1 March 2020 – 28 February 2021.
- A minimum monthly average of 1 concluded transaction needs to be achieved in order to qualify to win any prizes. All F&I Managers, irrespective of the number of transactions concluded, qualify to register for the competition.
F&I Managers will be linked to the dealer and segmented accordingly.
F&I Managers will be segmented into 5 categories, based on the concluded transactions for the dealer:
||Sales volume: lower ranking
||Sales volume: upper ranking
Each category will have the following award structure:
- Honourable mention of the runner-up
- Top performer to be rewarded with a prize
- Honourable mention of position 3,4,5
- Runner-up to be rewarded with a prize
- Top performer to be rewarded with a prize
- Targets and requirements for the competition will be communicated to all participating F&I Managers timeously and prior to the start date of the current competition cycle. Any changes to the competition targets and requirements will be communicated at least 30 days in advance of the date any changes will become effective. Changes will be communicated by means of electronic communication channels, including but not limited to a notice on their My Profile section on Signio and an email.
- The targets and requirements that need to be achieved in the competition is listed in Annexure A, attached hereto.
- Lightstone does not accept any responsibility if a participating F&I Manager does not receive notification of any changes to the competition.
- Calculation of the achievements to be done on the last calendar day of each month.
- The results of the preceding period, quarterly or annual, will be updated within 30 days after the last day of the period under review and communicated to the participating F&I Managers by means of the electronic communication mediums as decided by Lightstone.
- The judges’ decision on any matter concerning the competition and / or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Should a F&I Manager move to a different dealer (“new dealer”) during an active period of the competition, the score accrued by the F&I Manager will be transferred with them to the new dealer only if the new dealer is in the same category as the dealer the F&I Manager is moving from and the dealer has given consent that the F&I Manager may continue to partake in the competition.
- Should the new dealer be in a different category, or decline further participation in the competition, the F&I Manager will be excluded from the competition for the rest of the current active period.
Should the scores for competing F&I Managers in the same category be level at the time of calculation of the results, the following will apply:
- the score for the previous quarter will be taken into account and the F&I Manager with the higher score in the previous quarter will be declared the winner for the current quarter;
- should the scores still be level, the score for previous quarters, in the active 12-month cycle, will all be taken into account and the average score achieved for all previous quarters in the active 12-month cycle will be used to determine the winner;
- should the scores still be the same, the F&I Manager with the highest number of transactions done in the current quarter will be declared the winner;
- should the scores still be the same the F&I Managers, who are tied with the same scores, will partake in a quiz which will entail general knowledge of the Signio system. The structure of the quiz will be determined by Lightstone and communicated to the participating F&I Managers with reasonable notice. The winner of the quiz will be declared the winner of the quarterly competition.
- the F&I with the most quarterly wins will be determined the winner;
- should the scores still be level, the F&I with the highest number of transactions done in the active 12-month cycle will be declared the winner;
- should the scores still be the same the F&I Managers, who are tied with the same scores, will partake in a quiz which will entail general knowledge of the Signio system. The structure of the quiz will be determined by Lightstone and communicated to the participating F&I Managers with reasonable notice. The winner of the quiz will be declared the winner of the annual competition.
- Lightstone will arrange for the payment and / or delivery of the prize and duly inform the winner.
- 35. The winner will be informed of the date when the prize may be claimed within 30 days after the announcement of the winner.
Requirements that must be met to receive any prizes:
- Quarterly winners will be announced through all media channels Lightstone decides on.
- Winners of the annual competition will be announced at a physical event or by any other means as decided by Lightstone. If the winners are announced at a physical event, all winners need to be present at the event to receive their prizes. Should any winners not be present, their prizes will be forfeited and the person in the next position will be awarded the forfeited prize.
- The prize is not transferrable or exchangeable.
- F&I Managers must possess whatever documentation and permissions that may be required in order to accept and use a prize, which documentation and permissions are their responsibility to obtain at their own cost, and which documents and permissions must remain valid in such minimum form and for such minimum period after the prize date as may be required by the relevant authorities.
- Lightstone may require the F&I Manager to provide us with such additional information and documentation as we may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate their acceptance and / or use of a prize. If the F&I Manager refuses to provide us with the requested information or documentation, they will forfeit the prize.
- If the F&I Manager fails to comply with any of the competition terms and conditions, then without prejudice to any other remedy which Lightstone may have, they will be automatically disqualified and will forfeit the prize(s). Disqualification may still occur after the winner announcement.
- Should Lightstone become aware of any discrepancies due to purposeful actions by the participating F&I Manager, which may influence the results of the competition to unjustly benefit the participating F&I Manager, Lightstone reserves the right to disqualify the participating F&I Manager immediately.
Lightstone does not make any representations or give any warranties whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that:
- your entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in you winning a prize;
- or a prize or any aspect thereof, will meet your requirements, preferences, standards or expectations.
- Lightstone reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which Lightstone deems necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against Lightstone.
- You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and / or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
- Lightstone will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the competition or the acceptance and / or use by you, or your partner (if applicable), of any prize, or by any action taken by Lightstone in accordance with the competition terms and conditions.
You acknowledge that the acceptance and use of a prize is subject to the proviso that:
- all of the terms and conditions will apply to both you and your partner (if applicable), and you will ensure that your partner agrees to be bound and complies, and will continue to comply, therewith;
- you will take full responsibility for your partner (if applicable);
- you indemnify and hold Lightstone and our affiliates harmless against any claim by your partner or any third party in the event that your partner suffers any loss or damage pursuant to your partner’s acceptance and/or use of a prize;
- any minor will be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- By participating in the competition, you agree that Lightstone may take photos of you and conduct interviews with you, if requested by Lightstone.
- You further authorise Lightstone to use any photos and write-ups for promotional purposes on any communication medium, including but not limited to any social media platform.
Annexure A - Competition targets:
The competition comprises of 5 objectives to be achieved, which are individually calculated, but combined in calculating the overall result. Transactions on Signio are deemed to be Financed Transactions and Cash/VAP only transactions. The achieved results will be hosted and displayed under the My Profile of the F&I Manager, on Signio.
The objectives are as follows:
Value Added Products (VAPS) Penetration: *
- Number of VAPS sold and concluded on Signio (manual policies sold will not be taken into account) per transactions done on Signio.
- This is calculated and indicated as a percentage.
Insurance Leads sent: *
- Number of insurance leads sent, using the Signio system, per transaction done on Signio.
- This is calculated and indicated as a percentage
KYC functionality of Signio:
- Number of transactions where the KYC functionality was used as a percentage of the number of transactions done on Signio.
Dealer Satisfaction Index (DSI) surveys:
- Number of surveys completed as a percentage of the number of surveys available.
- Surveys to be made available quarterly
Digital Signing Solution (DSS) on Signio
- The number of transactions signed using DSS as a percentage of the total number of transactions concluded on Signio.
* If there are multiple F&I Managers at the same dealership working on the same Signio Boardroom (Merchant), the following might be applied to the VAP Penetration (i) and Insurance Leads sent (ii):
- VAPs Penetration: The number of VAPs sold by all the F&I Managers on the same Signio Boardroom (Merchant) will be calculated as a total for the dealership (total dealer VAPs sold). The total number of deals concluded by the dealership (for all F&I Managers) and the total dealer VAPs sold will then be used to calculate the VAP penetration for the dealership. The VAP Penetration for the dealership will be allocated to each of the F&I Managers.
- Insurance leads sent: The number of Insurance leads sent by all the F&I Managers will be calculated as a total for the dealership (total dealer leads sent). The total number of deals concluded by the dealership (for all F&I Managers) and the total dealer leads sent will then be used to calculate the Insurance leads sent percentage for the dealership (dealer leads sent percentage). The dealer leads sent percentage will be allocated to each of the F&I Managers.
- *The total overall(total) score is calculated by adding the score of each objective together..